Saturday, September 17, 2011

I am currently working on a quilt for my niece Samantha. She came from Phoenix for a visit and is coming back to live with us at the end of September.





The quilt is coming
along quite nicely. I am using Basic Grey fabric that Sam picked out herself. I LOVE the fabric! She chose yellow as the main colors. I have a bad habit of buying fabric and not knowing what quilt I am making. I have had to order more fabric from
Hancock of Paducah.
I decided to use the Take 5 pattern I purchased at a quilt store in Valley Junction - Iowa.
So glad they were carrying the line I was using!


The top is done - the yellow did not show very well in the picture - but it is in there. The back is a little more challenging. I am short 23" of fabric - so I get to use my creative touch for the back. Now that it is done - off to Michelle Pettorini in Urbandale for the quilting!




No comments:

Post a Comment